Tuesday, June 2, 2009

new moon

Mute my music first! i can't figure out how to stop it...

11 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

It looks so good...why don't you come to IF to go opening night with me!?

cindy W said...

Sure! now that would be fun!

cindy W said...

And as long as you let me wear my "team Jacob" t-shirt.

Betsy said...

What?? I don't remember a run in with Laurent? I can't wait!!! It looks so good!

cindy W said...

I don't recall that either...but it looked good!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Ooh, I like your blog background, I'm copying it! Laurent does run into Bella in Book 2 in the meadow, but the wolves rescue her. Cindy I thought you'd get a laugh out of this post:

http://twilightwidower.blogspot.com/2009/05/qualities-all-widowers-need.html

cindy W said...

pffff...hehe...that link is good Sarah.
That's right, I remember now...that is how Bella first sees werewolves right?

Maria Thomson said...

I loved the trailer....thanks. By the way Cindy, you are a Jacob fan? Tisk, tisk...

cindy W said...

Of COURSE. I have always been an "underdog" type. so to speak.
mainly why I didn't like book 4. hehe.

jenniho ♥ said...

Ummm...sounds like someone needs to read new moon again. Bella is grieving and goes in search of the meadow with Jake as a hiking companion. They try several times to find it but the one time Jake can't go, (because he's a wolf), Bella goes by herself and finds the meadow and Laurent there. Jake and the tribe show up and scare off Laurent but Bella doesn't know it's them...she just thinks they're wolves on steroids...come on Cindy!

cindy W said...

yeah, yeah. okay...i KNOW i need to read it again! I've read so many other bloody books since then...sigh.
SOON
thanks though for the update, it's all making sense now.